The Top 5 Things I Hate About People
My, but someone is sure cranky today!
- - -
5. When people say while watching a film, "did you see that?" No, Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
4. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
3. When people say "It's always the last place you look." Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do you do that? Why?
2. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
And the Number 1 Thing I Hate About People:
1. When people say "Life is short." What the hell? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?
Posted August 28, 2009