The Top 500 Dumb Blonde Jokes
I found a list of the 500 best Dumb Blonde jokes!
6. What do you call a blonde skeleton in the closet?
Last year's hide and seek champion.
29: What do you call a blonde with 2 brain cells?
38. Did you hear about the blondes who froze to death at the drive-in?
They went to see "Closed for the Winter".
57. What was the blonde psychic's greatest achievement?
An in-body experience!
73. What did the dumb blonde say to the doctor when she found out she was pregnant?
"Are you sure it's mine?"
75. Why are there so many dumb blonde jokes?
It gives brunettes and redheads something to do on Saturday night.
94. How do you get a dumb blonde to marry you?
Tell her she's pregnant.
109. How do dumb blonde braincells die?
121. What is the difference between a smart blonde and Bigfoot?
A number of people claim to have seen a Bigfoot.
137. What do you get when you offer a blonde a penny for her thoughts?
143. What do you call a blonde surrounded by drooling idiots?
155. What's the difference between a blonde having her period and a terrorist?
You can negotiate with a terrorist.
169. Did you hear about the blonde lesbian?
She kept having affairs with men.
183. Why do blondes drive VW's?
Because none of them can spell Porsche.
201. How do you confuse a blonde?
You don't -- they're born that way.
231. How many blondes does it take to play tag?
247. What do you do when a blonde throws a pin at you?
Run like hell -- she's got a hand grenade in her mouth!
301. What does an intelligent blonde and a UFO have in common?
No matter how often you hear about them, you never see one.
352: What do you call a blonde with a 50 I.Q.?
373. Why do blondes have square boobs?
No one told them to take the tissues out of the box first.
397. Where does a blonde hemophiliac go for medical treatment?
- - -
Yeah, I know that's not 500. Trust me: if you think the above were bad, you should have seen the rest of them! You can thank me for reading them all to delete the really terrible ones! And yeah: I really did look through (at least!) that many.
Posted October 27, 2010