The Ten Rules For Being Human
Like The Top 10 Rules of Life, these aren't necessarily funny, but they're true.
- - -
1. You will receive a body. It may or (more likely) may not be perfect.
2. You will be presented with lessons. It's up to you whether you learn them or not -- but life is a lot easier if you do.
3. Some lessons are randomly repeated until learned (and sometimes after that).
4. The real world doesn't care as much about your self-esteem as your school does.
5. Learning does not end.
6. "There" is no better than "here."
7. Other people are only mirrors of you.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. If it's "boring" that's your fault.
9. All the answers lie inside you.
10. Life is not fair. Get used to it.
Posted October 11, 2010