National Park Questions From The Intellectually Challenged
Looking for something else on my hard drive, I found this -- dated 12 September 1995. It's supposedly real questions asked of rangers at several U.S. National Parks. And I believe they're true!
Grand Canyon National Park
- Was this man-made?
- Do you light it up at night?
- I bought tickets for the elevator to the bottom -- where is it?
- Is the mule train air-conditioned?
- So where are the faces of the presidents?
Everglades National Park
- Are the alligators real?
- Are the baby alligators for sale?
- Where are all the rides?
- What time does the two o'clock bus leave?
Mesa Verde National Park
- Did people build this, or did Indians?
- Why did they build the ruins so close to the road?
- Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?
- What did they worship in the kivas -- their own made-up religion?
- Why did the Indians decide to live in Colorado?
Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- How much of the cave is underground?
- So what's in the unexplored part of the cave?
- Does it ever rain in here?
- How many Ping-Pong balls would it take to fill this up?
- So what is this -- just a hole in the ground?
Yosemite National Park
- Where are the cages for the animals?
- What time of year do you turn on Yosemite Falls?
- What happened to the other half of Half Dome?
- Can I get my picture taken with the carving of President Clinton?
Denali National Park
- What time do you feed the bears?
- What's so wonderful about Wonder Lake?
- Can you show me where yeti lives?
- How often do you mow the tundra?
- How much does Mount McKinley weigh?
Yellowstone National Park
- Does Old Faithful erupt at night?
- How do you turn it on?
- When does the guy who turns it on get to sleep?
- We had no trouble finding the park entrances, but where are the exits?
Posted August 22, 2014
Category: Holidays -- Prev: Don't Be an Ass Tonight | Next: The Costume Party
Category: Idiot -- Prev: Security Camera Footage | Next: Marion Barry Quotes
Category: True Story -- Prev: Don't Be an Ass Tonight | Next: They're On The Launch Pad -- Start Counting Down