Italian-Americans Take Care of Business
Facts about The killing of Osama Bin Laden:
- Fugitive for 19 years. Hunted by Saudi Arabia, Interpol, Scotland Yard, Mossad, and the CIA.
- The CIA was looking for him for last 14 years. Found him twice and lost him twice. Cost: $1.8 Billion.
- The CIA had 4 directors over this time period (1997-2011). All failed to capture Bin Laden.
- April 28, 2011: President Obama appoints Leon Panetta, son of Italian immigrants, as his new Secretary of Defense.
- April 29 2011: Mr. Panetta calls in a "few favors" from "friends" in New York, New Jersey and Las Vegas.
- April 30, 2011: They plan a raid over some espresso and cannoli. Decide to dress as Navy SEALs.
- May 1, 2011: Bin Laden is killed by a shot to the head, and the body is dumped at sea (also known as "swimming with the fishes" in Italian-American folklore).
Result: Job complete in less than 100 hours. Reward: $25,000,000.
Estimated savings of not having a trial: $200,000,000.
Now, how do we know this story is true?
The Fiat 500 goes into widespread distribution in North America this month. Coincidence? You be the judge!
Now that's taking care of business, the Italian-American way!
Posted June 6, 2011