Five Rules To Remember In Life
1. Money does not buy happiness, but it's a lot more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemies -- but make sure you remember those bastards' names.
3. Help someone when they are in trouble ...and they will remember you when they're in trouble again.
4. Many (again many) people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems. But then again, neither does milk.
6. Anytime you say there is a specific number of Rules In Life, someone will instantly come up with another one.
Posted February 13, 2012